Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Today

I got up at 7 o'clock. I usually got up 5:40 o'clock. Because I went to the gym with Hiro, Kousuke and Mihoko. We are vest friends. We came back to rice house at 7:30. We took a shower. We ate breakfast. I took a class. It's very fun. We ate lunch at 12:20. We often have free time 1:30 ~2:00 hours. I was sleeping in free time. We went to the gym at 2:20. It was very tired. I played YOGA. It could relax. Final, Today is Mihoko's birth day. We sang a birth song. Mihoko was rejoiced. And we were dancing. It was vey enjoying.

3 comments:

  1. I think that is a very good sentence, and very fun YOGA too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakura!!!:)))I think very good job, because you use very good idea , for free topic!!!:))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post, Sakura. It's great that you used some of our frequency words from class in your post. When we're ending a story, we use FINALLY, not FINAL. Also, we can use O'CLOCK with 5, 6, 7, etc., but you can't use it when there are minutes too, like 5:40, 6:40, 7:40 etc. Keep up the good work and looking forward to more good posts from you. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete